Mark your calendars for Salsa Night at Forge!
We host a cancer fundraiser/benefit every year to remember, honor and dedicate the night to our Forge Family member Teri Gandolfi. For us, this night has special meaning and we would be so honored if you would share this time with us.
It’s not just a regular ‘ole night, we’ve got some fun and festivities lined up.
- Donation Based Classes (7am, 9am, 12pm, 4pm)
- Silent Auction throughout the entire day (with some highly coveted prizes!)
- And, in the evening… Salsa Dancing! (7pm)
- Tickets for Salsa Night include traditionally catered Food & Drinks & Salsa Lessons (meat & veggie options + non-alcoholic & adult age bevys)
- Beginners & solo attendees encouraged! We will teach you how to salsa!
Proceeds will be donated to the American Cancer Society
We are a leading cancer-fighting organization with a vision to end cancer as we know it, for everyone. We are improving the lives of people with cancer and their families as the only organization combating cancer through advocacy, research, and patient support, to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to prevent, detect, treat, and survive cancer.