ALBERTA OPENS SATURDAY JUNE 20TH!
Limited schedule both Sat & Sun. Starting Monday June 22nd, 3 classes/day.
HAPPY VALLEY OPENS MONDAY JUNE 22nd
WEST LINN OPEN MAY 29TH
In person classes now available, 3 classes/day!
Updated Wednesday May 27th, 2020
We are eager to see you! Thank you for your patience as we have been finalizing the finishing touches. The information below is detailed to let you know how we plan to serve you during this time.
We are still us. As we come out into the world again without a doubt we have all changed in some way though. Please be patient with yourselves, one another and us we embark into this new era.
But oh how we have grown, too! We will continue to offer Forge Online options: Livestream, Virtual & On-Demand from now on!
With love and gratitude,
Ryan & Angela and the entire Forge Crew
Let’s do this!
Here’s a summary of adaptations we have made to allow for in-person classes @ all Forge locations effective immediately.
- ALL patrons MUST wear a mask when in the building before, during and after all classes.
- We will offer tips & advice for exercising in this environment.
- Come hydrated and with as little items as possible.
- Forge masks will be provided, as desired, for members who maintained membership since 3/16/20.
- All others may purchase a mask for $8
- Pre-Registration REQUIRED for all classes for new & current clients.
- Ages 16 & up only for heated classes. All ages for non-heated.
- You will get a booking confirmation.
- Registration window opens 2 Days Prior. (this may be subject to change) ie. 12:01am Sunday will open booking for Tuesday.
- Registration window closes 15 minutes before class starts.
- Doors will open 30 minutes before class starts.(this may be subject to change
- Please maintain a 6 ft distance outside. Outdoor seating and spaces will be marked.
- Please maintain a 6 ft distance outside. Outdoor seating and spaces will be marked.
- Upon arrival you will verbally check in and be assigned a spot in the hot room (assigned at the time of booking not the time of arrival. )
- You can purchase water, electrolytes via-no contact window at the front desk. Props: weights, blocks, straps will be set up by us, as part of your service, on your mat prior to the start of class.
- Spots will be marked and you may proceed directly to your spot or use the restroom if needed.
- Please maintain 6 ft distance at all times from other participants.
- Classes will be capped at capacity at each location to ensure social distancing.
- If you are not able to attend please cancel your booking at least 2 HOURS prior to start of class. If cancellation is not made or you no-show you will forfeit the class.
- Cancellations can be made via “My Forge Account” on the website, MindBody App or by texting 503-303-1466. We want your experience to be stress free so please let us know how we can help you.
- If you are wait-listed please check your email for confirmation of admittance. If you are subscribed to texts through MindBody you will get a text message as well.
- Forge Yoga Mats & Towels will be provided for ALL attendees. This will limit the # of items being brought into the studio. They will be sanitized directly before and after each use.
- Kombucha & Cold Brew service is temporarily suspended.. We need time to add back this service due to delivery challenges. We will provide grab & go service as soon as possible.
- Drinking fountains will be CLOSED.
- Showers will be CLOSED. Please plan accordingly.
- Changing room and bathrooms are open so you can take care of what you need.
- Entrance & Exit doors to the hot room will be properly marked (except Alberta – we ask you monitor flow of others in this case).
- Teachers will be venting the hot room several times during class to allow for additional outside air to come in.
- Teachers will be wearing PPE & a microphone for all classes
- In some cases we will be Live Broadcasting and/or Recording classes.
- The studio and classroom will be thoroughly cleaned before & after every class.
- Cold lavender towel service temporarily suspended until further notice.
- If you are sick or exhibiting any symptoms of COVID19 we ask thatyou do not attend class.
- Our membership options have been updated. Please let us know how we can find the best solution for your needs! All annual memberships will be extended & credited based on the new format.
- We are not offering an annual subscription at this time.
- Due to limited availability at this time, Unlimited Memberships will be capped at 12 per month, (until further notice), with the option to purchase more as desired. This is to help spread the availability of in-person classes. Thank you for your understanding, we hope to be able to remove the limitation in the future.
- If you’ve been paying for the additional mat/towel service the fee for that portion will be removed. We will work with you to adjust your membership!
- Please see the new options!
- All Intro, Virtual only & Monthly Auto Pay Memberships (up to 6 classes & up to 12 classes) will include unlimited access to ALL online/virtual/on-demand library content.
Updated Saturday May 23rd, 2020
|Clackamas County approved for Phase 1|
|Forge will be reopening a staggered and limited in-person schedule starting Friday, May 29th @ the West Linn location initially while we wait on new floors to be installed at Happy Valley. Happy Valley could reopen for in-person classes as early as June 1st or 2nd.|
Multnomah county is not in phase 1 yet, so the Alberta reopening will be announced when the time comes.
We are looking forward to moving towards this goal and have details to share with you regarding the guidelines and policies during this time. Details will be release over this next week so please keep checking your inbox and website for further information.
We know you are anxious to get back into the hot room and feel amazing! This week, we encourage you to take the virtual classes to help you keep your body strong. We encourage you do those classes wearing your mask (It’s really doable!) and keep up a strong hydration routine. For those who are not ready to return to in-person classes yet, we will continue to offer live-stream & virtual classes even after we begin in-person classes.
If you are not already familiar with pre-registering for classes, you will need to make sure your MindBody Profile & Waiver is up-to-date and that you can make a booking.
Updated May 12th, 20202
Reopening & Plans
We know that question has been on your mind. Angela & I would like you to know that while we don’t have a definite answer or date yet, we do have plans & policies ready.
Every day we are reminded of the uncertainty we all face. We are continuously checking with the agencies providing guidance and have been keeping abreast of important information we will need. As the state begins to reopen we will follow necessary social distancing requirements regarding when our counties enter Phase 1. Our decisions are weighed with the health and safety of our staff & members in mind.
When we start our reopening we will be implementing changes on booking classes, schedules, customer service, memberships & more. Please keep regularly checking your inbox & website for updates within the coming days. Please make sure your profile is up-to-date by clicking this link and filling out missing information and subscribe to text and email.
We truly cannot thank you enough for the support we’ve received the last 55 days. During this time we hope that you’ve kept your healthy routines and your family close.
Ryan & Angela
Forge Hot Yoga | Hot Pilates
Updated April 14th, 2020
MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS & ACTIONS
Virtual classes are FREE or by DONATION for all right now or thru membership (please ask about sliding scale options during this time). Please invite your buddies to register for class with you www.forgehotyoga.com/onlineclasses!
- If you need to make adjustments to your membership please email email@example.com
- Forge is committed to you!
- For those who membership is still a viable option we encourage you to keep as is. (or take us up on the sliding scale option)
- If you need place on hold, please let us know.
- If you’d like to support the studio anyways please consider buying a
- GIFT CARD or
- “Support Membership” for yourself or others to use at the studios.
- Our Forge members mean the world to us. Your instructors thank you for support. You can follow them on social media also!
Continuous updates will be made to our online portal/virtual classes so you can continue your practice with us from anywhere in the world, once we are back in action you’ll still be able to stream these classes.
Stay tuned for more as we know more.
CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YA’LL AGAIN!
Update Sunday March 15th
|Dearest Forge Community|
|From the owners…|
|As of March 16th Forge Hot Yoga – All Locations – will be temporarily closing for two weeks.|
We are disappointed that we have to make this announcement. Until we can get a better grasp of what’s happening in our communities, the health and wellbeing of our community members must be our first priority.
We’ve made several contingency plans, followed all the guidelines we could implement to make sure we were providing the safest place possible, but with all the uncertainty surrounding information being released and how proper authorities are handling the situation we feel that it is in our communities’ best interest to at least shut our doors for two weeks, or until the situation is improved.
We also would like to remind you that ONLINE CLASSES are coming soon. We are getting ready to launch on Tuesday.
If there are any questions with payments or packages please contact us. We are extremely flexible in this situation.
Thank you so much for all your support. Our communities mean the world to us.
Stay safe and healthy friends. We miss you already,
|Update Friday March 13th|
Alberta & West Linn to remain closed through Sunday 3/15/20.
The best news is that our deep clean by River City Evironmental will be finished Saturday. However, we are postponing classes one more day to prepare to add online options for ya’ll & finalize our contingency plans.
We are locally ran, owned and operated business and with each update and adjustment we need a little time to implement. Yet, we are also eager to keep our routines and keep life going as normal as best we can and is reasonable.
We have been relieved and brightened knowing you are supportive as we all navigate this new territory.
We’re adding online options!
You can follow this website for updates as streaming options & video feeds will be rolled out this weekend.
Our community means the world to us and we appreciate you all. Thank you for your generosity & kindness. We are lucky.
Ryan & Angela
Thursday March 12, 2020
|Based on this morning’s announcement from the Governor of Oregon we are implementing some new procedures regarding the outbreak of COVID-19. In order to ensure the health of our patrons & staff we are following the recommendations of the proper health authorities & will be following the TEMPORARY guidelines below effective Friday, March 13th, 2020: |
Social Distancing: Class sizes will be capped to allow for 3-6 feet between each participant.Spots will be designated in the hot room.
Pre-registration will be required since there are a limited # of spaces available & limited # of walk-ins spaces available.
To offset the class cap we will be offering some classes Online as needed. More information will be released as soon as possible as we are getting this set up. We hope that by adding these we can keep you all still moving!
Schedules may/may not be temporarily adjusted to allow for a 30 minute sign in window prior to class. Further announcements will be made.
Verbal sign in upon arrival
Hand-washing &/or sanitizing methods upon arrival will be enforced
Use of weights in class will be postponed until normal flow can resume. The less touching, the better
Elbow bumps instead of fist bumps or handshakes
Saturday March 14th, F*** Cancer event @ Alberta will be postponed to a later date, to be determined. Regular Saturday Schedule in effect. Please check back for updates shortly.
Any questions regarding membership can be directed to
Remember, we can freeze or suspend your membership. We ask that you please be patient with us during this situation.We are here for you!
|From the ownersWe want you to know that we are serious about being proactive & DO NOT want you to panic. We are so proud of the community that we have built and it saddens us that this might deteriorate the amazing-ness that our Forge Fam brings every. single. day. We want you to keep coming, we want you to keep your memberships, we want to keep providing you with the sweat & good health.|
If there is anything we can do for you, please reach out. We will keep you updated.