Hi Forge Fam,
Capacity in class starting Wednesday will adjust down to 20, from 25 spots. In an effort to help keep everyone safe and maintain the high standards we’ve upheld from the beginning of the pandemic we feel this is necessary at this time.
Here’s a summary of the things to know & do:
- We will be enforcing our late cancel (6-hour window, $5) and no show ($10) fees so please remember to manage your reservation accordingly.
- Download the Forge Hot Yoga App on Google or iTunes for ease.
- If you’re on a waitlist, make sure you’ve enabled text message notifications so you get alerted right away when you get bumped in.
- Alerts may go out up to 2 hours (or shorter) prior to class start time.
- Masks are required for all indoor activities at this time so please come prepared (lobby, class, locker room) and we’ll have plenty of extra masks if you need to change them out 🙂
You all have done an amazing job navigating these times with us and we are 1000% honored to have you in our Forge Fam. We couldn’t do this without you!
Owners & Directors
Forge Hot Yoga
Download the Forge Hot Yoga App: